Cooghi Kids Helmet Pads Set - Cooghi Green
- PROFESSIONAL ONE-PIECE HELMET FOR AGES 3-10: This COOGHI one-piece designed bike helmet will avoid breakage at the connection or joints, making your helmet more sturdy and more professional than other helmets. This helmet is adjustable to suit head circumference 18-21 in / 46-55 cm, suggested for boys and girls ages 3-10.
- BREATHABLE & DURABLE DESIGNED HELMET: The breathable EPS foam inner shell and PC outer shell give superior impact resistance to protect your child's head. And 12 vents help dissipate heat and reduce sweating. It's a perfect choice for the best protection of your Child's head.
- ERGONOMIC PROTECTIVE GEAR SET: The thick PP outer shell makes our protective pads strong and wear-resistant, protecting your children from being injured by external bumps. And these pads set have comfortable ergonomic curvatures which will not restrict joint movement. Appropriate for scooters, bicycling, inline skating, and other outdoor sports. Recommended for children weighing 55lbs/25kgs and under.
- COMFORTABLE PADS SET FOR AGES 3-6: The honeycomb mesh breathable fabric has stronger heat dissipation and makes these pads breathable and washable. The elastic straps can freely adjust the tightness to fit for various knee/elbow/wrist girths. Suitable for children weighing 55lbs/25kgs and under (Suggested for kids ages 3-6).
- FULL PROTECTION IN ONE BOX! - This 7 piece sports protective gear set includes 1 Helmet + 2 Elbow pads + 2 Knee pads + 2 Wristguards. Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard. We also offer an outstanding 2-year manufacturer's technical support and award-winning customer service, combined with replaceable parts. Your COOGHI Helmet Pads Set is sure to last!
Had this ordered for my LO and to this day still holding up. Good quality, helmet gets dirty easily.
I scored a good deal I am excited to give my daughter this for her christmas present.
Perfect for my 5 year old
I like, but I was expecting it to be a bit larger.
I got this for my 7 year old, who has a pretty big noggin. I got the medium, and was able to adjust it to his size by using the knob in the back. This means he'll be able to grow into it further, which makes me a happy mama. I got the blue, and it is a nice light blue. He thinks it's very comfortable, especially the little soft cover that goes over the strap under the chin.