Cooghi S3 Kids Balance Bike - Cooghi Green
I can't express enough how much my child loves their balance bike! The adjustable handlebars and lightweight design have made it possible for them to learn balance and coordination at their own pace. The smile on their face every time they ride it is priceless.
The assembly instructions were unclear and it was difficult to put the bike together correctly.
We bought this balance bike for our toddler and it's been a great choice.
We bought this balance bike for our 2 year old and he has been riding it nonstop. The lightweight design and adjustable seat make it perfect for kids his age.
Perfect starter bike
COOGHI Balance Bike, Best First Bike For Every Kid
Kids expect their first bike to be the coolest, while parents want the bike to be safe and durable. The COOGHI Balance bike is exactly what you need, the little rider will definitely love it very much!
The combination of premium materials and integrally molded structure makes our bike more stable, more durable, cooler and lighter. Designed without pedals, this will help your child maintain balance more quickly.
Integrally Molded Frame, No Welding Joints
● The integrally molded structure with no welding joints makes our bike more stable and safer for kids.
● Designed with a scientific 160° body ratio. Good for saving effort, as little kids are not so strong.
● The Magnesium Alloy material makes it stable and light enough for toddlers.
Quality Adjustable Seat
● The seat is also adjustable for growing kids. It adjusts completely tool-free using the built-in quick clamp.
No-Flats, Puncture-Free Tires
● Durable rubber foam tires for all-terrain adventures.
● Rubber foam tires are much more durable than EVA foam tires, and you don't have to worry about getting flats or punctured.
● Tips: The material rubber is more tear-resistant, it may have smells in a period of time. Please don't worry about it.
Grow with Your Kids
The handlebar and saddle are both adjustable, suitable for growing kids.
Fits inseams between 13in-19in. Suggested for kids 2-6 years old.
Please measure your child's inseam to make sure it is suitable for her/him.
Tips to measure the inseam:
With shoes on, have your child stand against a wall, feet slightly apart.
Place a hardbound book between their legs, spine towards the crotch.
Raise the book until the spine of the book firmly hits their crotch.
Level the book with the floor, and measure from the ground up to the spine of the book. - That's the inseam!