Cooghi S3 Kids Balance Bike - Pearl White
I was worried about finding the right balance bike for my child, but this one exceeded my expectations. The high-quality materials and stable design have given me peace of mind knowing my child is safe and secure while they ride. I can tell this bike will last them for years to come.
The bike is too heavy for my child to handle easily.
The design and build quality of this balance bike are top-notch. It's easy to adjust and the lightweight frame makes it easy for children to control and maneuver. I highly recommend it.
If you're looking for a balance bike for your child, I highly recommend this one. It's durable, easy to assemble and has adjustable seat and handlebar.
Balance bikes have been common in Europe for decades, but most people have only really discovered them here in the last few years. They’re a far better way to learn than training wheels or pushing a child by hand. Let a child play on a balance bike and they’ll teach themselves- sometimes in just a few days.
I ordered this bike after looking at several that cost significant.y less for several reasons. First, the construction looked much better. This bike has a one-piece alloy frame, while most cheaper bikes are made of several piece of bent and welded tubing. Second, assembly is simple and requires no tools. Last, it’s easily adjustable, also without tools.
The two-year old intended recipient of this bike hasn’t seen it yet (it’s just after Thanksgiving as I write this) but I think he’ll be thoroughly delighted.
COOGHI Balance Bike, Best First Bike For Every Kid
Kids expect their first bike to be the coolest, while parents want the bike to be safe and durable. The COOGHI Balance bike is exactly what you need, the little rider will definitely love it very much!
The combination of premium materials and integrally molded structure makes our bike more stable, more durable, cooler and lighter. Designed without pedals, this will help your child maintain balance more quickly.
Integrally Molded Frame, No Welding Joints
● The integrally molded structure with no welding joints makes our bike more stable and safer for kids.
● Designed with a scientific 160° body ratio. Good for saving effort, as little kids are not so strong.
● The Magnesium Alloy material makes it stable and light enough for toddlers.
Quality Adjustable Seat
● The seat is also adjustable for growing kids. It adjusts completely tool-free using the built-in quick clamp.
No-Flats, Puncture-Free Tires
● Durable rubber foam tires for all-terrain adventures.
● Rubber foam tires are much more durable than EVA foam tires, and you don't have to worry about getting flats or punctured.
● Tips: The material rubber is more tear-resistant, it may have smells in a period of time. Please don't worry about it.
Grow with Your Kids
The handlebar and saddle are both adjustable, suitable for growing kids.
Fits inseams between 13in-19in. Suggested for kids 2-6 years old.
Please measure your child's inseam to make sure it is suitable for her/him.
Tips to measure the inseam:
With shoes on, have your child stand against a wall, feet slightly apart.
Place a hardbound book between their legs, spine towards the crotch.
Raise the book until the spine of the book firmly hits their crotch.
Level the book with the floor, and measure from the ground up to the spine of the book. - That's the inseam!